Magento development is one of the top ecommerce platform choices for companies all over the world. There are currently more than 250,000 ecommerce websites on the Magento platform, accounting for more than 10 percent of all online stores worldwide.
The statistics for Magento are impressive:
- Magento powers 1.2 percent of the Internet
- Magento is downloaded about 5,000 times every day
- In the last year, almost 8,000 retailers migrated to Magento development
- Each year, Magento handles approximately $155 billion in transactions
- More than 200 retailers are listed in the Internet Retailer Top 1000 list
- Some brands who have switched to Magento have seen an incredible 200 percent increase in online sales, while others point to a 100 percent increase
- Some of the biggest brands use Magento, including Ford Motor and Coca-Cola
Ecommerce companies are taking notice of the success of Magento development. Last year, almost 10 percent of online retailers moved their sites to the Magento platform, making it the number three company in the world for website migration.
As online shopping becomes more and more a staple of our lives, it is estimated that the number of online shoppers utilizing Magento development platform websites could increase by 200 percent. This estimate was made before the current measures put in place globally because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Those numbers could increase even more due to stay-at-home orders put in place by different countries.
Is Magento Development a Fit for Your Ecommerce Business?
Some small business owners, especially start-ups, may not understand the full impact the layout and features their ecommerce website can have on the success of their business and may opt for a website platform with more rudimentary features. This can have a serious impact on attracting potential customers to their website and keeping them there for purchases.
No matter what type of company you have, a solid website is key. If your site is an ecommerce website, this becomes even more critical. And since Magento is an open-source platform and content management system, the website can be created to meet the specific needs of that company.
Our Magento agency can build an ecommerce website for your business that also offers a mobile-friendly interface, imperative in today’s world with so many potential customers accessing their smartphones and tablets to surf the web. We can also add payment options, including PayPal, Google Checkout, and more. Magento also offers users the ability to:
- Archive orders: Companies can bulk archive or delete orders, helping to save time on management of your ecommerce store.
- Customized promotions: Companies can create personal promotions based on customers’ account information and order history.
- FAQ: Companies can create a FAQ page of the most-asked questions customers have.
- Product Review: Companies can set up a system to notify customers that if they leave a product review, they will receive a coupon code.
How can Magento website help me?
There are a few ways that our team can help you and we are ready to answer any of your questions. Some ways we can help you with your website development are:
- Creating a better user experience that leads to increased online sales
- Building a website using Magento Website Development skills for the latest in ecommerce strategy
Increased Sales: One way we can help you is by creating a better user experience. When it comes to user experience (UX) design, the Magento website development team knows that you need more than a few good pictures or a well-written blog post. Instead, we believe you should also have an effective commerce ecommerce solution as well. This is where Magento comes in. When you are savvy with user experience, you know that some of the best things you can do for your brand are:
- Continue to grow your brand name
- Engage with your customers
- Increase your revenue, and
- Allow social sharing
When you work with us to utilize Magento Website Development, you can integrate your product catalog with your social networking sites and even run targeted ad campaigns to grow your business.
B2B Commerce. If your business focuses on B2B commerce instead of B2C commerce, you may find the search for the right ecommerce platform to be daunting. However, with the help of a Magento certified ecommerce agency, you can easily use our B2B ecommerce solution to make the most impact on your business relationships. Some of the features we offer with Magento Commerce are:
- Allowing one company to have multiple buyers with specific permissions and roles.
- Allowing customers to re-order favorites from their previous orders.
- Allowing customers to order quickly by uploading a CSV file or by entering multiple SKUs.
- Allowing customers to use the self-service tools so they can manage their accounts, their purchases, and credit.
These are just some of the ways that our Magento development agency can help you with your website. We will work with you to develop a website unique to you or your business so that you can maximize your digital brand. We care about the fine details so you don't have to. Call Guidance now to speak with us about how a Magento website development team can help you!