Yesterday's Cinco de Mayo Spring Cleaning event was a success! Here's a recap:
- There was a Chips & Salsa bar with over 10 different salsas to dip your chips on, including mild salsa, hot salsa, pico de gallo, refried bean dip, black bean dip, shredded cheese, spicy melted cheese, guacamole, sour cream, among many others
- Our resident bartender, Charlie, mixed us the best regular and fresh-strawberry margaritas we've had in our lives!
- From Pacifico, to Dos Equis, to Tecate, Mexican beer was the order of the day
- We had a raffle with great prizes, and once again, Sam won the top prize! (he also won the top prize at our 2008 Holiday Party)
- The office looks like brand new! Our recycling bins were filled with recyclable materials and our employees are enjoying a more organized workspace
Check out our Facebook page to see pictures of our Cinco de Mayo Spring Cleaning event - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170848&id=11521514227&ref=mf