Exciting news from our friends at AspDotNetStorefront!
eCommerce platform developer AspDotNetStorefront announced today it has released a new version of its ML software, version 9.0.
AspDotNetStorefront's ML platform currently powers more than 11,000 websites. According to the company, the new version features significant updates to the underlying architecture, user interface, templating system, integration features, and administrative functions, making it more robust, simpler to use, easier to integrate, and more efficient to build on. Notable features include:
- Industry-standard ASP.NET Master Pages to generate application templates and themes
- URL rewriting rules customization, to provide tailored SEO results
- AJAX technology throughout the site to provide a faster, more efficient administration and a friendlier shopping experience
- Microsoft's cutting-edge add-in system to allow highly portable, self contained modifications without touching core application code
- Mobile browsing functionality, allowing merchants to reach nearly 2 billion mobile devices
- Advanced integrations with online chat applications, tax providers, new payment gateways, and more
Guidance is an AspDotNetStorefront Enterprise Development Partner. Some of the sites Guidance has built on AspDotNetStorefront are Z Gallerie, Simplicity, Relax The Back, A.C. Moore, GEARYS Bevery Hills, Pollstar, Drum Channel, Bentley Prince Street, among others.