Time for another Corporate Communications Meeting! This month’s CCM featured a number of great announcements, and company performance updates – all while enjoying catered lunch from one of our nearby restaurants. Here’s a recap of what was discussed at today’s CCM:
- Employee of the Month: Congratulations, Sonia! Sonia was acknowledged for her hard work and all her great design work (Sonia is in our Creative Services team). And for the month of July, Sonia gets to park her car on the most coveted space in our parking lot – right next to our front door!
- New People: Today’s was Robert’s, Amy’s, and Tremon’s first CCM. When asked to share something about themselves that people typically wouldn’t know otherwise, Robert said that he is an avid video game player, Amy used to be a Pilates teacher and Tremon teaches boxing at a nearby gym.
- Achievements: This month, VP & Project Manager Jason Loo celebrates its 13th year at Guidance. Way to go, Jason!
- Accolades: Congratulations to Colin, Roshan & Burjiss for getting the top “billable” spots in May. June is about to wrap up. We’ll announce the top three billable spots at our next CCM.
- Action Teams: The “Learning” action team will be hosting a team-building exercise tomorrow at our Think Tank meeting. In addition, the “Innovation” team will be hosting its first Innovation Hour this Thursday at 4pm. Don’t miss it!
- Party: The Guidance Summer Beach Party will be taking place on Saturday, July 23 in Playa del Rey.
- Executive Update: (Sales) June brought in a lot of great new clients, as well as new opportunities in the footwear and publishing industries. Our exhibit booth at the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) had a great turnout and we are already in RFP process with some of the clients we met at the show. (Operations) The Operations team will focus on updating and improving our QA methodology over the month of July.
- Jobs: Nancy, our HR Director, announced new openings for Project Managers, .NET Tech Leads, ColdFusion Developers and Business Development Managers. Check out our Careers page for more info.
That was all for today’s CCM. Our next CCM is scheduled for July 26, so make sure to check back for a recap.