Boho chic is a style of female fashion drawing on various bohemian and modern influences. Johnny Was definitely falls into that category and now so does their eCommerce website.
Guidance has redesigned and replatformed JohnnyWas.com and the new responsive site positively engages the customer to experience the brand through visual cues and imagery. It not only properly reflects the brand, but it also provides the retailer multiple opportunities to merchandise items across the site.
The new Magento Enterprise 1.13 site includes many features that are known to convert in the fashion vertical:
- Lookbook: this feature highlights various new looks offered; each look is showcased with large imagery in a carousel and then listed below in zoomable images. Each image below is also linked to it associated PDP for purchase, adding to their wish list, or gifting.
- Large, Zoomable Images: On the home page, category page and product detail pages, oversized product images are offered so that customer can experience the item in great detail. Each PDP was designed to feature up to 7 product photos offering multiple views.
- Fit Tips: Several products offer apparel "fit tips' to guide the customer on what size they should order. This increases customer satisfaction and reduces potential returns.
- Infinite Scroll: To showcase all the items available for purchase, infinite scroll was deployed. This feature also helps with site performance
- Faceted Navigation: Sometimes customers will know the style of a dress they want – but they may not know the color or whether or not they wants it to be strapless, fitted or A-line. By providing faceted navigation, they will be able to quickly locate multiple choices and make a decision.
- eGifting: Through an integration with Loop Commerce, customers are able to purchase gift cards for specific products and have their gift card emailed to the recipient. The recipient can then link to the product purchase the exact color and size they want or select another item for themselves.
These are only a few of the many features. Check out the rest here.
Congrats to the Johnny Was project team!