MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (November 1, 2018) – Guidance, now in its 25th year as an industry leading commerce services provider that enables brands, retailers, manufacturers and distributors to accelerate growth in E-Commerce, announced today that several clients received top honors by W3 and Interactive Media Awards (IMA).
“We are delighted and honored to be recognized as a 2018 W3 Gold Winner in the fashion category,” said Robert Trauber, CEO at Johnny Was. “Guidance has been our partner for several years and has played a critical role in the redesign and re-platform of our website which helped us better connect with our customers and grow our business significantly.”
Here is the complete list of W3 Awards earned by Guidance:
- Johnny Was - 2018 W3 Gold Winner in Fashion
- Johnny Was – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Visual Appeal Experience
- Sole Society – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Fashion
- K-Swiss – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Sports
- K-Swiss – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Technical Achievement
- Boy Scouts of America – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Children/Youth
- Boy Scouts of America – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Technical Achievement
- City Chic – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Visual Appeal Experience
- Thermon – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Energy
- Thermon – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Technical Achievement
- Thermon – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Visual Appeal Experience
- Trish McEvoy – 2018 W3 Silver Winner in Beauty and Cosmetics
The W3 Awards celebrates digital excellence by honoring outstanding websites, web marketing, video, mobile sites/apps & social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide. The W3 is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a, “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising, and marketing firms.
IMA recognizes the highest standards of excellence in website design and development and honors individuals and organizations for their outstanding achievement. K-Swiss, a heritage American tennis brand who expanded into lifestyle and training footwear, received the IMA Best in Class award in the E-Commerce Category (in addition to two W3 awards) which is the highest honor bestowed by the IMA. It represents the very best in planning, execution, and overall professionalism. In order to win this award, the site had to successfully pass a comprehensive judging process, achieving very high marks in each judging criteria – an achievement only a fraction of sites in the IMA competition earn each year. Boy Scouts of America and Trish McEvoy were also recognized with IMA Best in Class awards.
“At Guidance, we challenge ourselves every day to provide only the best digital commerce solutions,” said Jason Meugniot, CEO at Guidance. “We are humbled and honored to see all of this hard work recognized by both the W3 and IMA.”
Here is the complete list of IMA Awards earned by Guidance:
- K-Swiss – IMA Best in Class in E-Commerce
- Boy Scouts of America – IMA Best in Class in Teens
- Boy Scouts of America – IMA Best in Class in E-Commerce
- Trish McEvoy – IMA Best in Class in E-Commerce
Guidance is a commerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise brands, retailers, manufacturers, and distributors in both B2C and B2B with industry leading practices in commerce strategy, mobile optimization, creative, UI/UX, development, system integration and analytics. Since 1993, flagship brands, retailers, manufacturers and distributors have relied on Guidance’s expertise to facilitate more than $5 billion in web, mobile and social commerce.
Brands such as Foot Locker, Munchkin, TravisMathew, Robert Graham, Burlington, Yamaha, and others, have engaged Guidance to build more than 300 world-class, omni-channel websites and apps that accelerate growth and provide differentiated digital customer experiences that captivate, engage and encourage loyalty.
Learn more at www.guidance.com.
Press Release PDF: Guidance_2018Awards_PressRelease_.pdf