Rockwell, a leader in innovative and quality tools owned and distributed by the Positec Tool Corporation, wanted to revamp and grow their digital commerce presence. The redesign was incredibly thorough with the goal of showcasing everything they had to offer. The challenge was integrating the significant amount of customizations into the new design of the site.
Guidance worked closely with the Rockwell eCommerce team to develop a new design and leverage Magento’s flexibility, scalability and ease of use with respect to multi-site/ multi-store functionality. The team also focused on the extensions that were needed to optimize the site’s performance. Guidance focused heavily on front end features that required backend setup, such as customizable PDP tabs and details, a sticky navigation bar, and a PDP image gallery.
- Magento 1.14 implementation
- Custom Shipping and Surcharges Setup
- Custom shipping restrictions
- Custom up-sell setup
- Custom Multipayment setup using Orderwave as payment processing
- Akamai Geo Location setup
- Customized PDP tabs Sticky Navigation Bar