Inspired by music, culture, and the people who surround them, Brixton is the collaboration of three friends who wanted to convey their lifestyle through unique clothing and accessories. Brixton wanted shoppers to have a unique and highly engaging and consistent shopping experience across all commerce channels (online, mobile and in store) and they needed to bring this to market fast.
Guidance utilized and customized Magento’s next generation commerce platform, Magento 2.1, to help Brixton easily manage content across all pages. This reduced the amount of custom HTML they needed to use when building out their content pages. The Guidance team delivered a highly customized and scalable M2.1 website within 3 months in spite of needing to work through many integration and UX obstacles and challenges in order deliver the customer experience that the client wanted. Within 1 week of launch, Brixton reported higher conversions.
- Highly customized menu for desktop and mobile
- Improved layered navigation
- “Notify Me” Out of Stock notifications
- Integration to the Brixton blog
- Integrated POS/warehouse for stock management
- Store locator integration
- Custom integration with Blue Cherry for inventory and payment