B2B IS DIFFERENT... WE GET THAT.
B2B buyers are looking for self-service information and the ability to buy directly from vendors online. This comes as no surprise. Why shouldn't B2B customers enjoy the same ease of use that B2C shopping experiences bring?
B2B STRATEGIC PLANNING
Internet Retailer's Top 100 Trust Guidance We have decades of real-world ecommerce operating experience that spans dozens of channels and verticals. Our team works closely with you to define specific needs and create a roadmap for measurable B2B success.
As a commerce-centric tech leader based in Southern California, we're equipped to help solve B2B challenges specific to you – all while empowering sales teams and optimizing business management on a larger scale.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Business Planning
- UX & UI Design
- Business Requirements
WHAT YOU ACHIEVE
WHAT YOU ACHIEVE
- Empower merchants to manage roles, accounts and permissions with ease
- Save time and streamline bulk and repeat orders
- Stay on top of stock across multiple warehouse locations
Negotiated Pricing Terms
- Personalize customer accounts with pre-negotiated price lists
Streamlined and Automated Buying Approvals
- Save time with faster and more dependable approvals
- Integrate quickly and seamlessly with existing back-end systems
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTNER WITH GUIDANCE TO OPTIMIZE YOUR B2B OPERATION?
- Drive efficiency and performance
- Automate account support functions
- Integrate print catalog features
- Connect and centralize disparate systems and channels
- Empower your sales force with digital solutions
- Maintain competitiveness
PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our certified developers can customize websites and apps that integrate seamlessly with what you're already doing; marrying legacy systems, order entry applications and other back-end processes for fulfillment and business management.
We've spent more than two decades managing complex system integrations for our B2B clients. As a result, we're fluent in both the nuances and requirements of OMS, ERP and CRM systems.
We understand the challenges that our B2C customers face on a daily basis. We also know that not all IT infrastructures are built equally or able to accommodate change. Guidance tackles these issues head-on, with strategic vision and results.
Our team of commerce experts has integrated with more than 110 vendors, platforms and technologies to provide real-time, bi-directional feeds to 3rd party solutions and legacy applications, including:
- Collaboration Tools
- Comparison Engine Feeds
- Content Delivery Networks
- Content Management Systems
- CRM Systems
- Customer Reviews and Recommendation Feeds
- Database Servers
- Ecommerce Engines
- Email/Search Engine Marketing Software
- Fulfillment Platforms
- Guided/Faceted Navigation
- Hosting Providers
- Live Chat/Click to Call Providers
- Marketplace Management
- Optimization Applications
- Order Management/ERP Systems
- Payment Gateways
- Payment Security
- Payment Systems
- Performance Monitoring & Load Testing
- Personalization Software
- Rich Internet Application Technology
- Search Engines
- Security Certification Applications
- Shipping Carriers
- Site Search Products
- Social Networks
- Web Analytics Software