Guidance has a talented in-house team that delivers customized, creative solutions for each client. We draw upon years of eCommerce experience and a strong understanding of business requirements to design powerful sites that support the bottom line.
Guidance Creative Services include:
- Brand Identity
- User Experience Design
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy
- Visual Design
- Photo Shoots
- Front-End Design
- Mobile Design
- Responsive & Adaptive Design
Big-Agency Expertise. Boutique-Agency Service.
How Guidance Partners With Clients
We begin with a discovery phase that helps us dive into your brand and gain a deep understanding of your overall business objectives. If you’re undecided about which services you need, Guidance can perform a thorough audit of your current site and make prioritized recommendations about where to begin. Learn more.
Our one-on-one creative counseling kicks off an ongoing dialogue and a series of deliverables, which we’ll continue to refine until you’re thrilled with the results. Ultimately, Guidance creates an experience that adheres to current standards for usability, content strategy and design while seamlessly translating your aesthetic to the digital space.
CONTENT & COPY
UX & IA DESIGN
Why Invest In Creative?
- 90% of the information that comes to the brain is visual. People can process and retain visual images in as little as 13 milliseconds! (Source: MIT)
- An intuitive user experience, compelling brand story and strong visuals work in concert to help shoppers build an emotional connection to your brand.
- Studies have shown that campaigns with purely emotional content perform about twice as well (31% vs. 16%) as those with only rational content. (Source: Brand Immortality by Pringle and Field)
User Interface Design is both a science and an art. Here’s how Guidance measures its effectiveness:
- Site Analytics
- Interviews With Your Customers
- Focus Groups
- Guided Tasks & Feedback
- Card Sorts
- Eye Tracking
- Heat Maps
- A/B Testing
- Cart Lift & Conversion Rates
Meet Our Creative Director Annalisa Agoston
Annalisa Agoston has more than 15 years of digital design experience and a tremendous passion for eCommerce websites. Guidance clients like Johnny Was, Summit Hut, Intex and Bealls have all benefited from her creativity, collaborative nature and solution-oriented approach.
Prior to Guidance, she worked at Dealer.com, Mattel and IXL. Annalisa is part of many initial client conversations, so if you contact Guidance, you’re likely to chat with her in a meeting or on a call.