Expand Checkout Options & Increase Conversion
According to a study conducted with two merchants in November 2013: PAYPAL BUYERS ARE 200% MORE LIKELY TO COMPLETE THEIR PURCHASE AND 34% MORE LIKELY TO CONVERT ON MOBILE DEVICES
PayPal Payments Pro
If you don’t currently accept credit cards online or aren’t happy with your credit card processing service, PayPal Payments Pro is a flexible, customizable payment solution. Create the checkout experience that’s right for your customers – everything from look and feel to back-end integration.
- Customers stay on your website
- Simplified PCI compliance
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
- U.S. customers can get financing with Bill Me Later
- Automatic fraud screening included
- Process phone, fax and web orders instantly with Virtual Terminal (an online version of a credit card swipe device)
- Recurring billing (an optional add-on) automatically debits a customer’s credit card or PayPal account for subscriptions, membership dues or installment payments
By adding as a payment option, businesses can enjoy, on average, an 18% Sales increase and a 14% savings on credit cart processing cost
The PayPal Pro Customer Experience
PayPal Express Checkout
PayPal Express Checkout is built for businesses that currently accept credit card payments online and are happy with their checkout experience. Customers pay on PayPal’s secure website, then return to your site to complete the transaction.
- Lets buyers speed through checkout
- Includes Bill Me Later®
- Accepts international currencies
- Compatible with top 3rd-party shopping carts
- Automatic fraud screening at no extra charge
- Optimized for mobile checkout
More than 80% of businesses noticed a bump in sales after adding paypal express checkout
How It Works
- Nielsen Online Buyer Insights, 52 weeks pre-/post-PayPal integration. Overall findings. Study completed November 2013.
- Based on a study by Ipsos in Q2 2010, a side-by-side comparison of PayPal’s processing fees vs. competitors’ processing fees among 88 randomly selected small and medium-sized businesses processing up to $15 million per year online.
- July 2011 Ipsos Public Affairs poll conducted on behalf of PayPal. Eight in 10 merchants (83%) have noticed a bump in sales since adding PayPal’s Express Checkout service, while just 17% say they haven’t noticed an increase.