Was your last project the equivalent of the Guggenheim Museum or more like a doghouse? If you are tired of the tedious and the routine, if you are missing challenge in your job and want to regain the excitement, then we have the .NET Architect development position for you.
We are rapidly growing eCommerce professional services firm with smart and enthusiastic employees who understand that the success of our company is anchored in the success of our clients.
The right person for the job will have a passion for eCommerce solutions and a desire to stretch the boundaries of technology in pursuit of the best online shopping and buying experience for consumers. You will be knowledgeable about business goals and challenges in transactional eCommerce and willing to dive in and make a difference to our clients’ top and bottom line results.
- are deeply knowledgeable about a wide range of .NET technologies;
- enjoy engaging with clients and learning about their business;
- can relate the latest technologies to business benefits/return on investment;
- are excited about new technology and curious about where and how to apply them;
- enjoy architecting robust, imaginative and cost-effective solutions for clients;
- are familiar with front-end, middleware and back office technologies;
- are committed to excellence, meticulous about documentation, finicky about best practices and quality; and
- want to share your knowledge by mentoring and coaching others;
…then, we want to talk to you!
In this position, you will work with some of the top developers in the field, tackle new and exciting client projects on a regular basis and impact the future of eCommerce. The booming eCommerce market is an opportunity to energize your career. Send us your resume and feel the challenge again.
Consider the Whole Package
Guidance offers an innovative office space and a competitive, employee-friendly comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Take Charge of Your Career
For people with imagination, motivation, and the ability to think big, Guidance offers many opportunities. Learning is a continuous process here through training, mentoring, knowledge sharing and networking. We are committed to your professional growth, and we will work with you to map out a career plan and training schedule.
Keep Things in Perspective
While the office is hi-tech, the lure of sand and surf is not far from our front door! We believe in keeping work and life balanced, there are minimal travel requirements and a variety of recreational and social activities planned throughout the year.
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer who provides a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries commensurate with experience.