Guidance seeks an Inside Sales Representative to join us in our Marina del Rey, CA office. You will report to the Director of Inside Sales and will be actively selling into the quickly growing digital eCommerce space. You will qualify and handle inbound lead calls, make outbound sales calls, and develop a robust funnel of qualified opportunities that an outside Sales Director will close. This team receives marketing generated leads but will mostly be expected to cultivate their own leads from within an assigned territory.
You will implement action plans to increase the customer base, maximize sales bookings, and increase market share by demonstrating commitment to surpass our customers’ expectations. You will also leverage resources within and outside of Guidance (Consultants, Partner Marketing, Partner Sales, etc.) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a growing, world-class organization with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly prospecting targets for calls, emails, meetings, and opportunities
- Continuously add/update new prospects in Salesforce.com to grow Guidance’s database and maintain accurate records of those that match Guidance’s ideal customer profile
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, trade shows and other methods to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Conduct introductory online and phone presentations and articulate Guidance's value proposition
- Recommend business solutions based on customer needs
- Collabroate with inside sales teams of partners, such as Magento, Demandware, Insite, and SAP Hybris to mutually align and pursue target accounts
- Build relationships with customers based on knowledge of Guidance’s eCommerce platforms and implementation services including creative design, strategic growth-acceleration solutions, hosting and managed services.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Effectively prioritize multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met
- Collaborate with outside Sales Director for follow-up once qualified opportunities are identified
- 2+ years of inside sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Experience in services or software industries (enterprise or SaaS software desired, ecommerce experience preferred)
- Prefer experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Prior training in and usage of one or more sales methodologies (Predictable Revenue, SPIN, TAS, Solution Selling, Conceptual Selling, Customer Centric, Challenger Sales, etc.)
- Tech savvy with ability to use multiple online tools simultaneously
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm of phone conversations
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be high energy and able to accomplish a great deal in a day
- Must be a positive person who enjoys talking to people
- Entrepreneurial in nature
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer.